Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tips Asics Shoe



Tennis shoes are an essential for every college student, especially on a big campus!! You want shoes that are going to be comfortable, but also don't want something that looks like plain, boring, old people shoes! My go to place when I'm searching for a new pair of runners?

Ebay or Sierra Trading Post

Both offer super cute shoes at amazing prices. (Perfect for a college budget!) Plus they have a variety of brands, styles, colors, and sizes. My personal favorite brand of running shoes are Asics shoes - they give me the support I need and are really durable. Here is the newest addition to my closet!  ------>

Aren't they soo cute! I love the turquoise and pink accents. Because they are dark in color they won't show dirt and I will be able to enjoy them for a really long time. My mom has a similar pair, but she went all out and got the multicolored ones. Asics offers so many fun bright colors it makes it hard to choose. Next time you're looking for a new pair of running shoes be sure to check ebay or sierra trading post for their selection of Asics shoes!


0 comments :

Post a Comment